Monday, July 25, 2011

Under Construction



Over the last month, I have been gradually getting more and more frustrated with my blog. I am a perfectionist and things just haven't been exactly how I want them, so I've decided to fix it!


Over the next month or so, (I will give you an exact date asap) I will be devolping my blog and relaunching something much bigger and better! This means that instead of focussing on my posts, I will be re-building my blog in a different location. I really appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to follow me on facebook, to keep up to date with all of my progress!

In the mean time, if you have anything you would like to see covered on my new blog, incuding hair and makeup how to's, please email me!


Thank you so much for all of your support to date, I can't wait to share with you what I'm working on!




x






No comments:

Post a Comment