Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 4 & 5

So... Unfortunately it was back to reality for me, off to work I went on Tuesday and Wednesday, so there wasn't much time to spend with Annabel and explore the roads!
Fortuntely though, I do have a couple of photos to share with you!

I had to show you the size of the boot! Small cars often simply that, SMALL! (Including their boots!) I have been quite impressed with how much I can fit into Annabel's boot (you might even say she is 'Bootilicious!') I managed to comfortably fit in an Overnight bag, a pair of heels, a pair of wedges, uggies, hand bag, beauty case, and a number of mystery boyfriend owned items!






You may remember my little adventure to Wheel & Barrow (Day 3 With Annabel)... Here is the result of my trip! My cupcakes that I made for my Dad for his birthday. He is a keen fisherman and was very proud when I told him that I had made 'fish' cakes, especially for his birthday!




Todays Favourite Annabel Feature
Zipping about town for work I get to use my new favourite feature to it's full potential!
When you come to a complete stop with your foot on the break, at traffic lights for example, she turns off! The air-conditioning and stereo etc. stay on, just the engine turns off. When you lift your foot off the break, she starts again and by the time you get it to the accelerator, she's ready to take off! It's to help limit fuel consumption and this modern technology is pretty exciting to use! There is a button on the dash if you decided to switch this feature off as well - who doesn't love options AND saving cash at the same time!




Do you have a product you would love me to review?

Please contact me directly to review your product or for Brand Ambassador enquiries...




p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au




w http://www.katemckenna.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment