Thursday, March 24, 2011

This weeks expert interview with Amanda

This weeks expert interview is with the very lovely Amanda.
She married Nathan on 12th February 2011 at The Colonial Golf Club Robina

What did you love the most about your wedding hair and makeup?
I would have to say all of it, I felt stunning and thats just what a bride wants to feel on her big day. My makeup was done by Kate and it was everything I could have ever imagined. I have had makeup done before and you can feel like you have a load on and can get really sweaty form it, but Kate and her airbrush makeup it was truley 'AMAZING' , it was so light I forgot I had any on. Kate also looked after my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in-law and even my beautiful flower girls. All the makeup was done to suit each person individually and I loved it!

Laura from Kate McKenna Hair & Makeup did our hair and she was 'FANTASTIC' I had changed my mind on how I wanted to have my Bridesmaids look and only told her morning of the big day, I must say she did an amazing job, it was exactly what I wanted.

Did you have a trial? And did you find this beneficial?
Yes I did have a trial, and recommend everyone to have at least one. I did mine 2-3 weeks before our big day. I found leaving it closer to the wedding date it helped me with deciding as I was so indecisive. Both Laura and Kate were so lovely and very helpful in helping to decided what suited and worked well with me, my veil, headpiece and dress.

Is there anything you would have changed?
Nothing at all.

Do you have any advice for 'brides to be' regarding hair and makeup?
Don't stress yourself out about what style you think you might like just have a few different options, the right hair and makeup team (Kate and Laura) will help you find out what suits you. Do take into account the weather, if its indoor or outdoors, windy, sunny.

Are there any other people in the wedding industry that you found exceptional to deal with and would like to refer other brides too?
Defintely Kylie from Kylie Maree Photography - she was amazing
Robert from RPB Productions
Clarah Luxford - Marriage Celebrant
Taya from Delisciously Decadent Cakes
Skye from Skye Collections

For booking and enquiries...
p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au




No comments:

Post a Comment