Monday, March 21, 2011

La'Bouqui Hair Design Opening

On Saturday afternoon I had the pleasure of doing the makeup (along with my lovely new assistant Leah) for the dancers who performed at the opening of La'Bouqui Hair Design at Paradise Point.
Not only was it the official opening of this beautiful salon, but also a Worlds Greatest Shave event. The donations jar was full to the brim and there were plenty of people willing to paint their hair fluro in the name of cancer!

I am always so inspired when I see other young business women taking the plunge into building their own business and Angela is no exception. It is amazing to see what she has created at such a young age and her passion is infectious!

I highly recommend going along to see the girls at La'Bouqui for your next hair service. I am certain that you will be more than happy with the service you recieve!

I look forward to watching Ang's success in this very exciting venture!
Make sure you become a fan on La'Bouqui on facebook

For bookings and enquiries or for Kate to review your product or service contact...
p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment