Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GC Wedding Magazine - Real Wedding

I was so excited when I came across this in the current issue of Gold Coast Weddings magazine. Please excuse the lack of skill in scanning! But I have re-written the 'hair and makeup' section below.
Thank you so much for your kind words Alex!

Hair and Makeup Kate and Laura from Kate McKenna Hair and Makeup are gods! They drove all the way down to Kingscliff at 6am to work their magic. I also used her for my trash the dress photos. Kate uses airbrush foundation which is amazing, our makeup was perfect. I cannot thank Kate enough on the amazing job she did on our hair and makeup, everything went so well on the day and I truely believe that Kate created the perfect start to the perfect day!!!

I am always so delighted to hear when my brides are happy with their hair and makeup, but this one brought a tear!! Thanks for being a fabulous bride Alex!

For bookings and enquiries...

p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au

w www.katemckenna.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment