Sunday, April 17, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW- JK jemma kidd Liquid Eyeliner

I have been meaning to review this little beauty for a long time now because I had to share with you how much I love it!

This has to be my favourite liquid eyeliner that I have ever used!


As a makeup artist who works predominantly on weddings, longevity it paramount. It is also important to me that it looks fabulous, isn't too thick and doesn't bleed, melt or come off with a few tears.

This one ticks all of the boxes and I recommend it to all of my clients!

It's great for my brides because it stays put all day, so they don't have to deal with 'panda eyes' after I have left. I also wear it myself because I know that after a big day at work it will be exactally where I left it that morning!

TOTAL WINNER!


ps Kit loved my review so much that they posted it on their website!! http://www.kitcosmetics.com.au/products/jkjemmakidd/itechliquidliner/


For bookings and enquiries, or for Kate to review your product or service ....

p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment