Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Melbourne Cup 2010

I had a great day yesterday working on Melbourne Cup at Room81 at the Sofitel in Broadbeach.
I got to work with Erin, Julia, Lesley, Mercedes, Fern, Tyson and Justin from Division as well as both of the Kirstens!
It was a really fun day and the girls looked great!
The makeup look was fresh dewy skin, with a defined eye. The colours I used on the eye were MAC era and embark as well as a black eyeshadow from Inglot. I then used MAC black gel liner on the top lash line smudged out and into the socket.
Underneath I used a black kohl pencil also smudged.
I highlighted the brow bone and inner corner of the eye with a light pink pigment from Inglot.
I finished it off with a peach lipstick and clear gloss.

For bookings and enquiries...

p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au

w www.katemckenna.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment