Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last week...

Wow how the past 2 weeks since my last post have flow by!
5 photo shoots, Natalie and Abbie's weddings, plus trials and other clients left right and centre! And that was just last week!
Abbie before her wedding at Salt Kingscliff

Natalie and her sister before her wedding at Burleigh headland


I also had the opportunity to work with two new photographers.
Firstly Jenni from Jenni Lorraine Photography. We worked on two shoots together last week, one for a lovely lady wanting to get back into some acting after a few years out of the business and the other for a mother and daughter having some portraits for Christmas gifts.

On Wednesday I also got to work with Ali Mitten for a photoshoot due to be submitted to a magazine (stay tuned). The only way to descride this shoot is AMAZING! The creative collaboration really came together and we really nailed the look we were after. A very special mention goes out to the stylist Kate who was fabulous! I have never worked with a stylist as creative and inspiring as Kate. I really wish that I could post some behind the scenes pictures up for you to have a look at but I have to keep these ones close to my chest for now!

I also went along to see the Valentino Retrospective Exhibition at the Queensland Art Gallery. I got in last minute (the final day!) and it seemed a lot of other people had the same idea! The expo was beautiful. It was great to see Valentinos work from his first pieces to his latest collection. Aside from his animal print collection, any of the pieces would be just as amazing to wear now as they were when they were first created. I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to see all of these beautiful pieces by a true artist. Unfortuntely photo's weren't allowed!

Stay tuned for another post soon!

For bookings and enquiries...
w www.katemckenna.com.au p 0406 970 014

No comments:

Post a Comment