Monday, October 4, 2010

Over the weekend I worked on 3 weddings, for Rachel, Joanna and Brooke. All were great brides and very positive considering the rain we had on the Gold Coast all weekend!
All the best ladies!

Just a quick reminder to lock in your weddings for later this year. I still have some availiabilty in November and early December. But it's filling up fast! Contact me for a quote.

I also have some very exciting news! I have just found out that my work will appearing in at least 4 bridal magazines next year! (Hoping there will be more!)

The Discerning Bride - Full editorial for Toscano Bridal
QLD Wedding and Bride, Ideal Bride and Complete Wedding - All for biBowden Bridal

Also keep an eye out for Coast magazine (I thinks it's due to release around 15th October) for a full mens editorial with hair and makeup by me!

Also don't forget to join my facebook page too!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kate-McKenna-Hair-Makeup/156591691027548?ref=ts

For bookings and equiries...
p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment