Monday, October 25, 2010

Alex 18/09/10

I just recieved these beautiful photos and feedback from the lovely Alex, whose wedding I worked on in September. Makeup is by me, and hairstyling by Laura.
Hi Kate,
I can not thank you enough on the amazing job you did on the hair and makeup for our wedding!!!Everything went so well on the day and I truely believe that you were what created the perfect start to the perfect day!!!

You are amazing Kate and I can not thank you and Laura enough!
I can't wait until I can use you again, and I will see you at my maid of honours wedding next year.
Thank you so so much you are amazing and I am telling everyone about you and why they have to go with you! Please thank Laura too!
Love Alex x

For bookings and enquiries...
wwww.katemckenna.com.au


















No comments:

Post a Comment