Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Links Expo - June 2011

Sunday saw my second wedding expo of the year with the Wedding Links group. I am always a little apprehensive with the Winter expo's as people like to hybernate for the cooler months, and there aren't as many brides out and about! However this Sunday proved me wrong! (Which I was quite happy about!) It was a beautiful day outside and we had a steady stream of eager 'bride and grooms to be' throughout the day!
There were also 3 fashion parades with dresses from many of the exibitors. The hair and makeup looks for the parade were created by me and my team!
I was also very excited to have my booth positioned right across from one of my favourite wedding photographers, Kylie Maree, from Kylie Maree Photography! It worked really well as we were able to refer back and forth to each other.

Thanks to all of the lovely brides, and their very patient grooms (who loved the chocolate and lollies!) for stopping by and taking a minute to hear about what I do. It was great chatting to you all about your big day, and I do hope to hear from you all very soon!













All in all it proved to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment