Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What a week- And its only Wednesday!!

WOWIE! What a week is has been so far!

Sunday I spent the day chatting to many brides to be with the help of my dear friend Elle at the Wedding Links Expo at the Gold Coast Arts Centre. We got to meet some lovely couples and here all of their plans for their big day! I also did the makeup for the fashion parades throughout the day which were a huge success! Stay tuned for some photos and the winner of my $100 voucher!

On Monday I spent most of the day shooting for a lovely lingerie label called Sally Jones. Based here on the Gold Coast with offices in Europe, UK, Japan and USA, they have a fabulous range with many beautiful pieces! It was great to be apart of such a beautiful brand. Working alongside the very talented Ali Mitton as photographer, I am sure the images with be fabulous!

Tuesday and today have seen me working with Element Clothing on their new look book for their Eden (female) range. It was great to work with this excellent team again and you should defintely keep your eyes peeled later in the year for some AWESOME new pieces they are bringing out! I have already made a list of what I want when they are released!

I hope that all of my readers are having a good week and keeping dry, especially those of you in Brisbane and the other areas affected by these awful weather conditions.
We are thinking of you at this testing time xxx

For bookings and enquiries...
p 0406 970 014 e makeup@katemckenna.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment