Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm back!




So its been a while since my first little stint of 'blog crazy Kate'! I was away on a little holiday! :) But now i'm back and into the full swing of things.


This week (only got back on Wednesday) I did a test shoot with the gorgeous Caitlyn. I am really looking forward to seeing these, as I always am! Ive also had wedding trials and have a big day full of them tomorrow as well!


In my spare time I am working on my home studio which is finally starting to come together! I am still waiting on my mirror, so have covered the area with pictures for the time being, and then just the floor. I love it though!!!! Especially my bench tops! They are glass that lifts up allowing me to change the images under it when ever I want!!!!




I have also been working towards my goal of getting more published work this year :)




Watch this space!!!




Take care! (ill try not to leave it so long between blogs this time!)


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Kate... I wanna see moer bloooog! xxxx Love Elle xxxx

    ReplyDelete